Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Claypool and Weir bands morph into Rat Brigade at 2007 at the Vibes

Well, well, well who would figure my dream of seeing Claypool in the pig mask would come true. First of all Claypool took the stage solo on, I think a bassjo. Straight up billy rock at its best. Check out the torrent. I think D's Diner was the pick of the set. Oh and Les went calmly off of some fool for throwing a jug of juice at him. Check it out I really don't want to repeat what he said but it was funny. Bottom line don't throw crap at a dude who picks a bassjo, sings about slapping you up side the head with an aluminum baseball bat and calls him self mud and wears a freakin pig mask or he will make you look like a fool inf front of thousands. Respect Les Claypool! Funniest part of the show was when Claypool introuduced Bob Weir jokely as Mr. Edward Van Halen. I thought that was so funny since every hippy can pratically smell when a fromer Dead member is around. This show was off the hook. I think I am part Billy now. Mexi-Billy and I want to go to D's Diner!

No comments: