Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ratdog and The String Cheese Incident Mansfield, MA 7/15/2006

Ratdog

Rotdog surely made my girlfriend and I happy dancers on Saturday night in Mansfield, MA the Tweeter Center or Greatwoods or somethings? Peace to J.B. for keeping the clouds near for the show.

The setlist was on fire. I am listening to it right now again. The torrent can be downloaded at http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=27185 Here is the setlist:
Jam
Big RailRoad Blues
All Along the Watchtower
Dark Star jam
Little Red Rooster
Golden Road (to unlimited devotion)
Dark Star (verse 1)
She Said
Foolish Heart

Set two
When I paint my Masterpiece
Corrina >Silvio > Tequilla > Silvio
West LA Fade Away
Aiko Aiko
Drums
Stuff
Come Together
Dark Star (verse 2)
Sugar Magolia
Ripple
One More Saturday Night



Wha 'cha contemplating ol'friend?

This was a truly memorable setlist. Aiko Aiko was so much fun and Ripple was simply magical. Bob Weir is a living legend. I am sorry Phil but I saw you and your frineds at Lupo's in the winter and nearly feel asleep. Bobby sure looks and sounds like he can carry the jam for many years to come. For more on the songs played check out http://arts.ucsc.edu/gdead/agdl/#songs


It was an honor to witness Bob Weir and Ratdog. I can honestly say I never saw Jerry in his blessed life but in the cloud of haze that gathered around "Cheesedog" during Ripple, I swore I saw his face appear with a gleam of approval, for the music has truly never stopped.
Gracias a Dios!

2 comments:

irenie said...

Sweet review & pix!
Thanks!

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

www.rockandreel.com